Leslie Scalapino



this eating and walking at the same time is associated all right (1979)

Diane Sophia and Eileen Ostrow are name

rounded and arounded

surrounded by

society Leslie

Leslie Scalapino'll have a beauty fill space in 1979
Leslie Scalapino'd have a beauty filed space in 1979

people

how long the line at the

a list of the how long lines
but are they all (/all not)
what are controlling this? typewriter? typesetting? running into

people

running into prose?

the wordbreaks are telling

I ate and there should just be the person who was talking about ar-
chitects,

I'll have to know the person who was talking in a group and I need-
ed to form a close friendship with them.

I've changed my mind I don't think there's going to be a social hi-
erarchy

_________________________________________a social hi-

like earlier, I was serving (as)

a employee
a customer
a patient
a person who had a lot of talking to do

a patiently
a pat ently was a lot of talking to do

so that the next one smiles as if to say

you
a patient

or

you
and a

and a next one and a next one
and my nails are receiving
smiles as if to say

people

well they are twotone and green

No comments:

Post a Comment