Jackson Mac Low



light poems (1962 onwards)

I want to apply your slipping scientific to sound / poetic function / in light poems / in letters between Jerry and Jackson / lit (er all y) by I want to confirm your method says Jerry

_____________confirm your method

my method is light
my method is slight
my method 'sright sound

light is sound
lighter sound
light a sound

there is not slightly a semantic or chance in chancery reason or proposition in light

there is 2 a poetic function in light

1. letters between

planning I want / Light / locate light / well light / learned precisely what / trouble reply to / All Light / including kinds of light. / detailed, I light / list via letters / playing Light / last I'll to / mail I'd can't / locate I most / light / last provide a detailed / light / extremely time-consuming writingways / complications kinds list / light / playing Iris light / letters Light / I'll library not, / I'll I'll to / complicated I'd to / relearn files. time-consuming. / Love Diane time / Boulder. my Light / considerable I'll tomorrow / Library's still / place, I'll to / also time to / grateful reply to / hopeful I'm that / light / Holst, require list / light. / involved light / (minerals, I that / light.) / Light / simply light / light / early I went / along. kinds light / light / only I listed / light / playing item / column I lost / beautiful kinds light / lots my took / loft while went / L I've into / original I've trusty / last my at / --materials widely different / freely revised to / library Light / inclination simplify to / complicated I to / espcially I'm to / let-up delight / love right /

2. light poems


LIGHT / LOW LIGHT / light / student-lamp light / light / smoking-lamp Light / Magellanic light / lamp light / naphtha-lamp light / light / light / electric light / light / light / light / lamp kindly light / light / altar light / light / spotlight / solar light / Mustard-oil light / light / light / flare light / light / light / electric light / Light / student-lamp light / smoking-lamp light / light / lumination light / lamp light / light / light / alcohol light / lamp LIGHT / Old light / owl-light / opal light / small light / will-o'-the-wisp light / light / will-o'-the-wisp's light / delightful / delightful / lucence light / old light / owl-light / bulky, light / old light / old light / bulky, time / owl-light / only light / old light / old light / owl-light / opal light / old light / light / moonlight / whole light / light / light / emerald light / light / whole time. / light? / delightful / delightful / emerald light / will-o'-the-wisp? light / light? / will-o'-the-wisp. light? / oldest Why owl-light. / opal light? / old light. / cold light? / like light / usual Like light / cold light / Like what / fall light / reflected light. / whole I'm trying / bulky, light / variously 4.5 density / crystallized system.

1 comment:

  1. I always feel the need to respond to your responses and readings. This one as the ones before is insightful and asks how and why you have read this way. How to engage? How to re-gage? How to gage?

    Your reading offers a way to respond and I would like to respond. You confirm your method. The impact of light is apparent and these engagements were read aloud by me. They welcomed this aloud reading and this aloud reading encouraged me to respond. My method then is this reading and sounding out. The method of mine is to engage with your reading. I considered the “poem between”:


    1.
    He searches to locate

    Detailing the incandescent

    Ways contra etra

    She I kindl’ll

    Ticked re-term to

    Site to in-site-full

    Host in vulva light

    Went lone umna

    Stol fotl and into

    Line-nation catered

    Rited to up



    2.

    mellanic light/ naplamb light/ flar tard light/ lectent in ing light/ co-amp O’ light/ po-ful celd light/ bulk ow light/ pal e mer light/ el raw Ow’ light/ estal lul light/ lecte kys light/ cry stall I said sees them.

    ReplyDelete