Craig Dworkin



file (1999)

Dworkin's procedure provided by the source text itself.

Is the source text itself called

“How To Make Your Files Smile.”

or

“How To Make Your Flies Smile.”?

note in Dworkin's note: "retention of documents against the threat of litigation"

note sexual misconduct litigation

alphabetically filed list of vocabulary: 288 terms
perfectly arranged over two virtual four column pages
creating eight 36 term columns or 72 four term rows
or a matrix of 144 terms per page read simultaneously

automatic method is manual as in it is from a manual
to hand over a method hand over a job hand over work

I am a sexual ary
I am a sectioned ary
I am a secret ary
I am a sequence ary

some terms file into themselves poetically:
_______________________________us(age)(e)(ing)

I like this filing into itself
I like to file file into itself
I like to letter to letter:

angular larger

an angular arrange geographic

a an name each handler readable ease easier reading geographic cabinets same edges saves scored date efficiency year ready yet tab back keep pace emergencies see engineered definite errors set tabbed definitely you under ready-made establish hands sheets shelf facts show walking get tabbed departments side etc. called depend designated destruction Nationals sixth handy your

as in Dworkin's filing system from the manual, repetition is not allowed. This non-repeated result can be repeated.

To try and allow repetition in result, in a result that can not be repeated, I use Google. How does Google use these words? How does Google's filing system file the language of the secretarial manual? If the secretarial manual files language of business, will Google speak this language of business in its filing? I start with 'your'. I search 'your'. What is the first next word that Google gives? 'name'. I search 'name' and so on. I include punctuation that may separate each pair. This is just a beginning:

your name: the best is this some, a is the free and at or not! is a is the National and the office

No comments:

Post a Comment